By using Donateapc.org.uk (the “Site”) you are agreeing to the following Terms:
- All the information found on this Site is provided in good faith, but we do not provide any warranties whatsoever, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility whatsoever, for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any of the information supplied, nor for any of the items available for donation on the Site. We do not endorse and are not in any way responsible, and have no legal liability, in respect of the URLs, titles and/or contents of any other site referenced from this site.
- We reserve the right to delete any Content submitted to or appearing on the Site. If you believe that any Content posted on the Site is infringing, defamatory or otherwise violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, please contact us immediately. We may also, with or without notice, suspend or terminate your use of this Site, and remove and discard any Content on the Site for any reason.
- You may not use the site to donate software.
- We make no guarantee as to the availability of the Site and are not responsible for any loss of information resulting from deletion of the Site, network or system outages, file corruption, or any other reasons.
- We make no guarantee as to the availability or usefulness of any of the items posted on the Site. It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that any software which is donated with a computer is legal and has a license. We cannot be held responsible for any viruses found on any computer posted on the site.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Donateapc.org.uk for any loss, liability, and damage arising from or in connection with the contents on the Site.
- When using the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules: (a) you may not post or transmit content (information, data, text, software, graphics, sound, photographs, video, messages, etc.) (“Content”) that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, hateful, that violates the property rights of others (including without limitation infringing use of a copyright or trademark), that violates the privacy or publicity right of others, or are otherwise objectionable; (b) you may not interfere with other users’ use of the Site; (c) you may not use the Site to conduct any activity that is illegal or that violates the rights of others; (d) you may not use the Site to advertise or sell products or services to others; (e) you may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (f) you may not post or transmit Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, confidential information, etc.); (g) you may not post Content to the Site unless the Content is freely owned by you or used with the permission of all other persons with any rights in the Content; (h) you may not use the Site to collect or store personal data about other users; and (i) you may not make available for donation any items which are not owned by you unless you have specific agreement from another party that they want you to donate the item.
- All trade marks, service marks and other protected names and marks mentioned on this Site are acknowledged as the property of their owners.
- We reserve the right to amend or change these Rules and Regulations at any time and without prior notice.