COVID-19 Safety Guidance
In light of the COVOID-19 outbreak, charities need as much support now as they ever have. As at this moment, we have taken a decision to continue to provide Donate-a-PC as a service because of the benefits it can bring, but we will continue to review this in the coming days and weeks depending on up-to-date government advice.
However, there are a number of things you should do now if you do decide to use Donate-a-PC:
- Before you send an item, and when you receive an item, please clean all surfaces appropriately. Here are some useful websites with advice on how you could do that:
- We strongly recommend that you exchange equipment via a parcel delivery service. The following are examples and there are of course other companies too:
- If the donor or recipient wants to meet to exchange an item, but you are not comfortable doing so, just decline to do so.
- If you decide you will meet to exchange an item, take heed of all advice from health experts, keep physical contact to a minimum, do not shake hands.
- Follow all government advice you would do on a day-to-day basis: